• Be the voice of the medical technology industry in Ireland
• Actively connect peers to develop business links, address business concerns, exchange views and promote best practice
• Engage with members to discuss their needs and aspirations and provide industry-specific, high-quality, cost-effective training
• Provide members with access to expertise, knowledge and insight across a broad suite of business-specific topics
• Communicate to political stakeholders, the media and the general public the value of medical technology to patients and the economy
• Reinforce industry integrity and high ethical standards through the operation and adoption of the Irish Medical Technology Code of Ethics.
· Continue to support and promote a culture of manufacturing excellence