Leadership Strategy Development Day
On the 26 March, the Ibec Medtech and Engineering Leadership Development Taskforce will be hosting a Leadership Strategy Development Day to help you outperform the competition by developing talent for success, 10.00-18.00 in Galway.
Organizations with 30 percent female leaders could add up to 6 percentage points net margin, according to a 2016 report on “Is Gender Diversity Profitable? Evidence from a Global Study”. More broadly, the “The power of parity” McKinsey 2015 report noted that in a scenario in which women play an identical role in labour markets to men, an estimated €25 trillion, or 26 percent, could be added to global annual GDP by 2025.
The strategy day will be supported by OKS Consultants and is designed to create a “positive, challenging and safe environment” to:
- Develop a deeper awareness of the core strengths (what is working already) relating to leadership development in medtech and engineering in Ireland.
- Successfully identify all issues that inhibit leadership development today.
- Identify and harness opportunities to build a fully engaged and high performing taskforce, including management, board and members.
- Develop a fully aligned plan that defines and delivers exceptional results in future, with a specific focus on the next 6-12 months.
- Understand what is required of the taskforce and others to optimally support and enable implementation.
That why we’re inviting men and women from medtech, polymer technology, manufacturing, pharma, and engineering companies to help us develop a strategy that promotes better representation in business, with a focus on women in leadership.
Delegate cancellation policy
Any cancellations received in writing up to two weeks prior to the event are refundable. All bookings are provisional until full payment is received.
Photography at events
There may be a photographer and videographer at the event and we may publish images from this event on our website(s) and on our social media accounts.